Monday, February 12, 2007

It's been a long time..

I lost the information to get back to my blog for a long time / being busy. I think that I will (over time) recount the past year as best as I can remember.

Topics Include:
  • Internship at Riverglass
  • Projects and other accomplishments
  • Getting Dropped from University of Illinois and how it was the best thing that could have happened to me.
  • Delta Sigma Phi and how I am still in awe of what I've been a part of here.
  • Different Relationships and events that have shaped me into the person i am presently
  • Web technologies
  • Programming Languages
  • Internships
  • Entreprenurship and General Ideas about building a company
  • New things I am trying to do.
  • .......okay so there's a lot but I think you get the point
I will update this as much as I can (when i get time!). Until then, live like its your last second.

No comments: